Project Manager: Cash & Food Assistance
The Project Manager will be responsible for the management of the Cash and Food Programs in South West State & Jubaland. Working under the leadership of the Area Manager and guidance of the Cash & Food Technical Specialist, the Project Manager will provide supervision to key staff responsible for implementing the various components of these projects and work closely with other Technical Specialists responsible for resilience and livelihood.
- Grant/Project Management
- Staff Supervision and Management
- Budget Management
- Monitoring, Reporting, Documentation & Knowledge Management
- Donor Relations and Engagements
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Agriculture, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- At least five years of experience in project management and managing of sub-awards to sub-recipients.
- Proven ability to manage partnership relationships including effective coordination with donors and host country government.
- Must be able to build collaborative relationships, network and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders to facilitate and negotiate mutually satisfactory outcomes.
- Strong analytical skills and high level technical proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing Food for Peace and World Food Program Projects
The position is office-based in Dolow with regular travel to Mogadishu/Baidoa/Dolow/Kismayo for donor and stakeholders consultations.
World Vision adheres to strict child and adult safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks which will include criminal background checks. They will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles. Academic certificates will be verified with the issuing institution.