*Please submit your CV in English.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Child Sponsorship Marketing and Engagement Administrator is responsible for ongoing management and coordination of ProVision contracts and spend down and supporting the effectiveness of the Child Sponsorship Marketing and Engagement global team. This role is accountable to:
- Set up and manage all ProVision requisition contracts, PRs, POs, managing overview of spend down.
- Assist Senior Director with financial management, analysis and forecasting on CSM&E cost centres.
- Onboard new staff and provide administrative support for timekeeping, PAFs, HR information and personnel records, MS Team contacts, lists and team calendar, WVCentral pages and content.
- Set up and manage team meetings and logistics – virtual and physical.
Set up and manage all ProVision requisition contracts, PRs, POs, and manage overview of contractor spend down against open Ops.
- Input contracts into Provision to create a PO.
- Ensure payment for services by managing the invoices that come through for approval.
- Troubleshoot when needed and act as a point of contact for Suppliers as they go through the process of registering, payment, etc.
Assist Senior Director with financial management, analysis and forecasting on CSM&E cost centres.
- Review monthly GLs, determining suitability/correctness of charges and needed remediation.
- Create and manage Pre-Approvals for the CSM&E Team cost centres, including approving Settlement Advice when needed.
Onboard new staff and provide administrative support for timekeeping, PAFs, HR information and personnel records, MS Team contacts, lists and team calendar, WVCentral pages and content.
- Manage all new staff inductions and manage the evolving CS induction kit required for new staff effective onboarding.
- Set and update PAF information ready for approval.
- Manage bi-weekly timesheets.
- Manage Lists, MS Teams Team Area, WVCentral updates.
- Other assignments as needed.
Set up and manage team meetings and logistics – virtual and physical.
- Coordinate Monthly Meetings, including minutes.
- Set up and facilitate logistics for Group Meetings, PM webinars, Workshops, etc.
- Manage doodle polls to find best times to suit meeting stakeholders.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- This role requires a very strong, assertive personality, with the ability to seek win-win solutions while ensuring that primary objectives are met.
- Role holder must be comfortable making decisions, holding team to account, and following up problems to ensure full resolution.
- Must be comfortable assertively managing internal and external relationships in a multi-cultural, virtual environment.
- Role holder must excel at proactive, responsive problem solving.
- Demonstrated success managing multiple projects and contracts with minimal supervision.
- Must be comfortable manging detailed financial records and identifying any discrepancies.
- This role requires exceptional attention to detail.
- Certificate course(s), Associate, or Diploma, level training or equivalent experience in administration, office management, project management, or related relevant area.
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally less than 10% of the time.
- As appropriate to a standard office environment. Some domestic and international travel may be required.