NRC Job in Lebanon
Beirut (Lebanese National)
This position is open on a rolling basis. When submitting your application, please fill in all the needed details and ensure that the information is accurate and complete. Empty and incomplete applications will not be considered.
Duties and responsibilities
The Finance Coordinator is responsible for internal and external financial reporting and for assisting in budget preparation related to grants, funds, and budgets for all related programmes, donors, and departments by ensuring adherence to NRC’s policies and donor requirements.
- Assist in the production of donor financial reports and any other financial management reports.
- Participate in budget preparation for new proposals and grant applications to ensure compliance with NRC and donor guidelines.
- Ensure that all project’s budgets are uploaded into Agresso system and update the data accordingly.
- Prepare the provision of Payroll, NSSF and income tax in accordance to NRC’s financial procedures.
- Prepare transactions to be posted in Head Office accounts
- Coordinate with independent auditors for reports and tax declarations.
- Communicate financial related matters to all concerned parties and act as the focal person to report projects’ results.
- Coordinate and hold monthly meetings to review financial reports, and budget preparations with field Finance Officers, Project Managers, Area Manager, Head of Programme, Head of Support and Country Director and follow up accordingly.
- Coordinate and be focal point with partners and implementing partners in consortiums
- Ensure optimal allocation of expenses in line with approved budgets and projected expenditures (master budget, consolidated allocation tables, BPO, etc.).
- Assist the Finance Reporting Manager with preparing monthly reports and performing financial analysis.
- Maintain financial archives in accordance with donor requirements.
- Monitor and control funds and expenditures related to local donors.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or a related major
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
- Familiar with grants proposal writing and reporting
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Consortium or direct coordination with partners, donors is a plus
- Managing resources to optimize results
- Managing performance and development
- Handling insecure environments
- Planning and delivering results
We can offer
Like and Follow us on
Subscribe to our Newsletter
UN Job Openings, Professional and Higher Categories, As of 23 January 2021
UN Job Openings, General Services Categories, As of 19 January 2021