Understand How the UN Recruitment Process Works
Important Notice: UNJOBAID IS NOT PART OF ANY UNITED NATIONS ENTITIES NOR AGENCIES. WE DO NOT REPRESENT THE UN IN ANY MEANS. IN FACT, WE ARE ONLY OFFERING ASSISTANCE SERVICES TO WHOM WOULD LIKE TO.
Who we are
A group of UN retiree staff, worked for tenth of years in the UN Common System, in the department of Peace Keeping Operations as well as other UN agencies.
WE ARE HERE TO PROVIDE OUR EXPERTISE FOR YOU
Searching for Job Openings
That’s the easiest step.
Yes, first you have to search for the job that suits your profession and this is the easiest part.
UNJobAid offers assistance for a selective specific jobs, where we find ourselves fully confident.
Check our Available Vacancies
Creating a Profile and creating an Application
- Personal & Family Profile
- Contact Information
- Screening Questions
- Open Ended Questions
- Work Experience
- Cover Letter
- Additional Info
WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU
Submitting a Job Application
WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU
Evaluation of The Application
Your application is evaluated in terms of experience, education and skills.
Here, they determine if you DO or DO NOT meet the requirements.
Our promise is to make you meet the requirements
Could be either a written exam or any other type of simulation exercise or case study.
If, based on the result of the assessment, you are short-listed for a competency-based interview, you are informed accordingly.
If you are not short-listed for the competency-based interview, you will be so informed at the appropriate time.
Our service is to make sure you reach this level.
Can take place either via telephone, video conference or in person.
We will provide you guidance, advises and sample questions.
A pool of qualified candidates is recommended for selection following the outcome of the various assessment stages. Any recommendations are then evaluated by an independent review body, composed of staff and management representatives, to ensure that the applicable procedures were followed correctly.
After the review body has endorsed the recommended candidates, a selection decision is made by the head of the department usually for one individual, or if several positions are available, for the corresponding number of vacancies
WELCOME To The UN
For more info on the Above please click on Below Button
- UNCTAD INTERNSHIP in the INVESTMENT CAPACITY-BUILDING BRANCH, DIVISION ON INVESTMENT AND ENTERPRISE [Temporary] October 13, 2019Level : I-1Job ID : 125108Job Network : Job Family : InternshipDepartment/Office : United Nations Conference on Trade and DevelopmentDuty Station : GENEVAStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 10/13/2019Deadline : 11/11/2019
- Associate Investigator [Temporary] October 12, 2019Level : P-2Job ID : 125143Job Network : Management and AdministrationJob Family : InvestigationDepartment/Office : United Nations Investigative Team for Accountability of Da’esh/ISILDuty Station : DOHUKStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 10/12/2019Deadline : 10/25/2019
- INTERN - PUBLIC INFORMATION [Temporary] October 11, 2019Level : I-1Job ID : 124955Job Network : Job Family : InternshipDepartment/Office : Department of Global CommunicationsDuty Station : NEW YORKStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 10/11/2019Deadline : 10/20/2019
- INTERN - SOCIAL SCIENCES [Temporary] October 11, 2019Level : I-1Job ID : 125121Job Network : Job Family : InternshipDepartment/Office : Economic Commission for Latin America and the CaribbeanDuty Station : SANTIAGOStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 10/11/2019Deadline : 11/9/2019
- Staff Assistant [Temporary] October 11, 2019Level : G-6Job ID : 124939Job Network : Management and AdministrationJob Family : AdministrationDepartment/Office : Department of Operational SupportDuty Station : NEW YORKStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 10/11/2019Deadline : 10/24/2019
- Public Information Officer (TJO) [Temporary] October 11, 2019Level : P-3Job ID : 125065Job Network : Public Information and Conference ManagementJob Family : Public InformationDepartment/Office : Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian AffairsDuty Station : YANGONStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 10/11/2019Deadline : 10/21/2019
- Senior Financial Intelligence Analyst [Temporary] October 11, 2019Level : P-5Job ID : 125071Job Network : Political, Peace and HumanitarianJob Family : Political AffairsDepartment/Office : United Nations Investigative Team for Accountability of Da’esh/ISILDuty Station : BAGHDADStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 10/11/2019Deadline : 10/24/2019
- Programme Officer (Temporary Job Opening) [Temporary] October 11, 2019Level : P-4Job ID : 125005Job Network : Economic, Social and DevelopmentJob Family : Programme ManagementDepartment/Office : United Nations Office on Drugs and CrimeDuty Station : VIENNAStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 10/11/2019Deadline : 10/24/2019
- ASSOCIATE HUMAN RIGHTS OFFICER (2 POSTS) (TEMPORARY JOB OPENING) [Temporary] October 11, 2019Level : P-2Job ID : 125037Job Network : Political, Peace and HumanitarianJob Family : Human Rights AffairsDepartment/Office : Office of the High Commissioner for Human RightsDuty Station : GENEVAStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 10/11/2019Deadline : 10/17/2019
- Development Coordination Officer, Economist (Rwanda) October 11, 2019Level : P-4Job ID : 124381Job Network : Economic, Social and DevelopmentJob Family : Sustainable DevelopmentDepartment/Office : Resident Coordinator SystemDuty Station : KIGALIStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 10/11/2019Deadline : 10/17/2019