Understand How the UN Recruitment Process Works
Important Notice: UNJOBAID IS NOT PART OF ANY UNITED NATIONS ENTITIES NOR AGENCIES. WE DO NOT REPRESENT THE UN IN ANY MEANS. IN FACT, WE ARE ONLY OFFERING ASSISTANCE SERVICES TO WHOM WOULD LIKE TO.
Who we are
A group of UN retiree staff, worked for tenth of years in the UN Common System, in the department of Peace Keeping Operations as well as other UN agencies.
WE ARE HERE TO PROVIDE OUR EXPERTISE FOR YOU
Searching for Job Openings
That’s the easiest step.
Yes, first you have to search for the job that suits your profession and this is the easiest part.
UNJobAid offers assistance for a selective specific jobs, where we find ourselves fully confident.
Check our Available Vacancies
Creating a Profile and creating an Application
- Personal & Family Profile
- Contact Information
- Screening Questions
- Open Ended Questions
- Work Experience
- Cover Letter
- Additional Info
WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU
Submitting a Job Application
WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU
Evaluation of The Application
Your application is evaluated in terms of experience, education and skills.
Here, they determine if you DO or DO NOT meet the requirements.
Our promise is to make you meet the requirements
Could be either a written exam or any other type of simulation exercise or case study.
If, based on the result of the assessment, you are short-listed for a competency-based interview, you are informed accordingly.
If you are not short-listed for the competency-based interview, you will be so informed at the appropriate time.
Our service is to make sure you reach this level.
Can take place either via telephone, video conference or in person.
We will provide you guidance, advises and sample questions.
A pool of qualified candidates is recommended for selection following the outcome of the various assessment stages. Any recommendations are then evaluated by an independent review body, composed of staff and management representatives, to ensure that the applicable procedures were followed correctly.
After the review body has endorsed the recommended candidates, a selection decision is made by the head of the department usually for one individual, or if several positions are available, for the corresponding number of vacancies
WELCOME To The UN
For more info on the Above please click on Below Button
Below are the latest job openings. For full listings check on careers.un.org
- INTERN - LIBRARY, (Open to students resident in Jamaica only) [Temporary] January 29, 2023Level : I-1Job ID : 200612Job Network : Job Family : InternshipDepartment/Office : International Seabed AuthorityDuty Station : KINGSTONStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 1/29/2023Deadline : 12/30/2023
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT January 29, 2023Level : G-6Job ID : 200568Job Network : Management and AdministrationJob Family : AdministrationDepartment/Office : United Nations Assistance Mission for IraqDuty Station : BAGHDADStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 1/29/2023Deadline : 2/12/2023
- INTERN - LEGAL AFFAIRS [Temporary] January 29, 2023Level : I-1Job ID : 200411Job Network : LegalJob Family : InternshipDepartment/Office : International Seabed AuthorityDuty Station : KINGSTONStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 1/29/2023Deadline : 12/30/2023
- LIGHT VEHICLE DRIVER [Temporary] January 29, 2023Level : G-2Job ID : 200309Job Network : Logistics, Transportation and Supply ChainJob Family : TransportationDepartment/Office : United Nations Support Mission in LibyaDuty Station : TRIPOLI (LIBYA)Staffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 1/29/2023Deadline : 2/4/2023
- Head External Relations Services Section (re-advertised) January 28, 2023Level : P-4Job ID : 200450Job Network : Political, Peace and HumanitarianJob Family : Human Rights AffairsDepartment/Office : United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA)Duty Station : JERUSALEMStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 1/28/2023Deadline : 2/24/2023
- Finance and Budget Assistant (2 Positions) January 27, 2023Level : G-6Job ID : 197697Job Network : Management and AdministrationJob Family : FinanceDepartment/Office : Department of Management Strategy, Policy and Compliance Office of Programme Planning, Finance and BudgetDuty Station : NEW YORKStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 1/27/2023Deadline : 2/25/2023
- Specialist in Climate Change Adaptation Financing January 27, 2023Level : 0Job ID : 200703Job Network : Economic, Social and DevelopmentJob Family : Environmental AffairsDepartment/Office : United Nations Environment ProgrammeDuty Station : PANAMA CITYStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 1/27/2023Deadline : 2/2/2023
- Finance and Budget Officer January 27, 2023Level : P-3Job ID : 200699Job Network : Management and AdministrationJob Family : FinanceDepartment/Office : Economic and Social Commission for Western AsiaDuty Station : BEIRUTStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 1/27/2023Deadline : 2/25/2023
- Staff Assistant January 27, 2023Level : G-5Job ID : 200675Job Network : Management and AdministrationJob Family : AdministrationDepartment/Office : United Nations Office at ViennaDuty Station : VIENNAStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 1/27/2023Deadline : 2/25/2023
- Associate Programme Officer, DCP/OAP [Temporary] January 27, 2023Level : P-2Job ID : 200644Job Network : Economic, Social and DevelopmentJob Family : Programme ManagementDepartment/Office : International Trade CentreDuty Station : GENEVAStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 1/27/2023Deadline : 2/4/2023