Understand How the UN Recruitment Process Works
Important Notice: UNJOBAID IS NOT PART OF ANY UNITED NATIONS ENTITIES NOR AGENCIES. WE DO NOT REPRESENT THE UN IN ANY MEANS. IN FACT, WE ARE ONLY OFFERING ASSISTANCE SERVICES TO WHOM WOULD LIKE TO.
Who we are
A group of UN retiree staff, worked for tenth of years in the UN Common System, in the department of Peace Keeping Operations as well as other UN agencies.
WE ARE HERE TO PROVIDE OUR EXPERTISE FOR YOU
Searching for Job Openings
That’s the easiest step.
Yes, first you have to search for the job that suits your profession and this is the easiest part.
UNJobAid offers assistance for a selective specific jobs, where we find ourselves fully confident.
Check our Available Vacancies
Creating a Profile and creating an Application
- Personal & Family Profile
- Contact Information
- Screening Questions
- Open Ended Questions
- Work Experience
- Cover Letter
- Additional Info
WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU
Submitting a Job Application
WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU
Evaluation of The Application
Your application is evaluated in terms of experience, education and skills.
Here, they determine if you DO or DO NOT meet the requirements.
Our promise is to make you meet the requirements
Could be either a written exam or any other type of simulation exercise or case study.
If, based on the result of the assessment, you are short-listed for a competency-based interview, you are informed accordingly.
If you are not short-listed for the competency-based interview, you will be so informed at the appropriate time.
Our service is to make sure you reach this level.
Can take place either via telephone, video conference or in person.
We will provide you guidance, advises and sample questions.
A pool of qualified candidates is recommended for selection following the outcome of the various assessment stages. Any recommendations are then evaluated by an independent review body, composed of staff and management representatives, to ensure that the applicable procedures were followed correctly.
After the review body has endorsed the recommended candidates, a selection decision is made by the head of the department usually for one individual, or if several positions are available, for the corresponding number of vacancies
WELCOME To The UN
For more info on the Above please click on Below Button
- CHIEF OF SECTION, TRANSPORT [Temporary] October 23, 2018Level : P-5Job ID : 105702Job Network : Logistics, Transportation and Supply ChainJob Family : TransportationDepartment/Office : United Nations Support Office in SomaliaDuty Station : MOGADISHUStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 10/23/2018Deadline : 11/6/2018
- Research/Evaluation [Temporary] October 23, 2018Level : I-1Job ID : 105700Job Network : Job Family : InternshipDepartment/Office : Inter-Organizations BodiesDuty Station : GENEVAStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 10/23/2018Deadline : 10/22/2019
- LIAISON OFFICER (Political Reintegration) October 23, 2018Level : P-3Job ID : 105358Job Network : Political, Peace and HumanitarianJob Family : Political AffairsDepartment/Office : United Nations Verification Mission in ColombiaDuty Station : BOGOTAStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 10/23/2018Deadline : 10/29/2018
- PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT OFFICER (project) October 23, 2018Level : P-3Job ID : 104052Job Network : Economic, Social and DevelopmentJob Family : Programme ManagementDepartment/Office : United Nations Environment ProgrammeDuty Station : GENEVAStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 10/23/2018Deadline : 11/21/2018
- INTERNSHIP - Translation (French) [Temporary] October 23, 2018Level : I-1Job ID : 105786Job Network : Job Family : InternshipDepartment/Office : Division of Conference ManagementDuty Station : GENEVAStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 10/23/2018Deadline : 11/6/2018
- HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT October 23, 2018Level : G-5Job ID : 103355Job Network : Management and AdministrationJob Family : Human ResourcesDepartment/Office : United Nations Logistic BaseDuty Station : BRINDISIStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 10/23/2018Deadline : 11/21/2018
- Associate Programme Management Officer October 23, 2018Level : P-2Job ID : 103048Job Network : Economic, Social and DevelopmentJob Family : Programme ManagementDepartment/Office : United Nations Environment ProgrammeDuty Station : GENEVAStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 10/23/2018Deadline : 12/6/2018
- Human Resources Officer (Temporary Job Opening) [Temporary] October 22, 2018Level : P-3Job ID : 105810Job Network : Management and AdministrationJob Family : Human ResourcesDepartment/Office : United Nations Mission in KosovoDuty Station : PRISTINA_ISCStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 10/22/2018Deadline : 11/5/2018
- SECURITY COORDINATION OFFICER [Temporary] October 22, 2018Level : P-4Job ID : 105765Job Network : Internal Security and SafetyJob Family : SecurityDepartment/Office : AU/UN Hybrid Operation in DarfurDuty Station : ZALINGUEIStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 10/22/2018Deadline : 11/5/2018
- Information Management Officer (TJO) [Temporary] October 22, 2018Level : P-4Job ID : 105785Job Network : Information and Telecommunication TechnologyJob Family : Information and Telecommunication TechnologyDepartment/Office : Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian AffairsDuty Station : BANGUIStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 10/22/2018Deadline : 11/4/2018