Understand How the UN Recruitment Process Works
Important Notice: UNJOBAID IS NOT PART OF ANY UNITED NATIONS ENTITIES NOR AGENCIES. WE DO NOT REPRESENT THE UN IN ANY MEANS. IN FACT, WE ARE ONLY OFFERING ASSISTANCE SERVICES TO WHOM WOULD LIKE TO.
Who we are
A group of UN retiree staff, worked for tenth of years in the UN Common System, in the department of Peace Keeping Operations as well as other UN agencies.
WE ARE HERE TO PROVIDE OUR EXPERTISE FOR YOU
Searching for Job Openings
That’s the easiest step.
Yes, first you have to search for the job that suits your profession and this is the easiest part.
UNJobAid offers assistance for a selective specific jobs, where we find ourselves fully confident.
Check our Available Vacancies
Creating a Profile and creating an Application
- Personal & Family Profile
- Contact Information
- Screening Questions
- Open Ended Questions
- Work Experience
- Cover Letter
- Additional Info
WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU
Submitting a Job Application
WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU
Evaluation of The Application
Your application is evaluated in terms of experience, education and skills.
Here, they determine if you DO or DO NOT meet the requirements.
Our promise is to make you meet the requirements
Could be either a written exam or any other type of simulation exercise or case study.
If, based on the result of the assessment, you are short-listed for a competency-based interview, you are informed accordingly.
If you are not short-listed for the competency-based interview, you will be so informed at the appropriate time.
Our service is to make sure you reach this level.
Can take place either via telephone, video conference or in person.
We will provide you guidance, advises and sample questions.
A pool of qualified candidates is recommended for selection following the outcome of the various assessment stages. Any recommendations are then evaluated by an independent review body, composed of staff and management representatives, to ensure that the applicable procedures were followed correctly.
After the review body has endorsed the recommended candidates, a selection decision is made by the head of the department usually for one individual, or if several positions are available, for the corresponding number of vacancies
WELCOME To The UN
For more info on the Above please click on Below Button
- INTERN - PUBLIC INFORMATION [Temporary] February 17, 2020Level : I-1Job ID : 130753Job Network : Job Family : InternshipDepartment/Office : United Nations Environment ProgrammeDuty Station : NEW YORKStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 2/17/2020Deadline : 6/30/2020
- Vehicle Technician [Temporary] February 17, 2020Level : FS-4Job ID : 132100Job Network : Logistics, Transportation and Supply ChainJob Family : TransportationDepartment/Office : AU/UN Hybrid Operation in DarfurDuty Station : ZALINGUEIStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 2/17/2020Deadline : 3/2/2020
- INTERN - ENVIRONMENT AFFAIRS [Temporary] February 17, 2020Level : I-1Job ID : 131812Job Network : Job Family : InternshipDepartment/Office : United Nations Environment ProgrammeDuty Station : NEW YORKStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 2/17/2020Deadline : 6/30/2020
- MISSION PLANNING OFFICER February 17, 2020Level : P-4Job ID : 131709Job Network : Political, Peace and HumanitarianJob Family : Political AffairsDepartment/Office : United Nations Assistance Mission in AfghanistanDuty Station : KABULStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 2/17/2020Deadline : 3/17/2020
- INFORMATION AND EVIDENCE OFFICER (eDiscovery) February 17, 2020Level : P-3Job ID : 131257Job Network : Information and Telecommunication TechnologyJob Family : Information Management Systems and TechnologyDepartment/Office : INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATIVE MECHANISM FOR MYANMARDuty Station : GENEVAStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 2/17/2020Deadline : 4/1/2020
- PROGRAMME OFFICER (Planning and Monitoring) February 17, 2020Level : P-4Job ID : 123547Job Network : Management and AdministrationJob Family : AdministrationDepartment/Office : United Nations Office for Disaster Risk ReductionDuty Station : GENEVAStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 2/17/2020Deadline : 4/1/2020
- Senior Administrative Assistant February 16, 2020Level : G-7Job ID : 132106Job Network : Management and AdministrationJob Family : AdministrationDepartment/Office : Economic and Social Commission for Western AsiaDuty Station : BEIRUTStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 2/16/2020Deadline : 2/29/2020
- SENIOR PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT OFFICER February 16, 2020Level : P-5Job ID : 131941Job Network : Economic, Social and DevelopmentJob Family : Programme ManagementDepartment/Office : United Nations Assistance Mission for IraqDuty Station : BAGHDADStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 2/16/2020Deadline : 3/1/2020
- INTERN - POPULATION AFFAIRS [Temporary] February 14, 2020Level : I-1Job ID : 132017Job Network : Job Family : InternshipDepartment/Office : Economic Commission for Latin America and the CaribbeanDuty Station : SANTIAGOStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 2/14/2020Deadline : 3/14/2020
- Economic Affairs Officer February 14, 2020Level : P-3Job ID : 131951Job Network : Economic, Social and DevelopmentJob Family : Economic Affairs (and Sustainable Development)Department/Office : Economic and Social Commission for Western AsiaDuty Station : BEIRUTStaffing Exercise : N/APosted Date : 2/14/2020Deadline : 3/5/2020