Requisition ID: req10465
Job Title: Women’s Protection & Empowerment (WPE) Programme Data Officer
Sector: Women Protection & Empowerment
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
Location: Qobayat, Lebanon
The Programme Data officer will support the implementation of Women’s Protection and Empowerment (WPE) program in Akkar. The Programme Data officer will be requested to travel to field locations on a regular basis and will cover different tasks in support of the regular fulfilling of WPE operations.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Programme Implementation and Reporting
- Facilitate organization of meetings, workshops and events at the field level, as required;
- Prepare meetings and workshops materials
- Prepare all necessary documentation and make all arrangements for movements and missions of WPE team members, including weekly movement plans
- Prepare staff volunteers contracts in close coordination with the senior officers and the WPE manager
- Assist WPE team in regular follow up on referrals from and to WPE
- Draft agendas, take minutes at meetings and workshops and maintain attendance sheets
- Assist in drafting correspondence, internal reports and other documents, requested by the WPE staff in English and Arabic
Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning
- Support monitoring data collection related to programmatic field activities in close coordination with the M&E Manager in Beirut.
- Support data entry in order to fulfill regular tracking of information through internal and external platforms in close coordination with the M&E Manager in Beirut.
- Support project progress reporting in coordination in close coordination with the M&E Manager in Beirut.
- Collect, enter, clean, and analyze M&E data
- Support observations, surveys, Focus Group Discussions (FGDs) and Key Informant Interviews (KIIs) when necessary
- Enter, compile and analyze data from FGDs, surveys, observations and KIIs
- Support thematic research studies and learning processes as needed
- Compile information regarding WPE program (HR information, organizational chart, staffing lists, OVs information, etc.);
- Support WPE to ensure compliance with IRC’s operations standards as well as donors’ financial rules;
- Assist in the preparation and update of field based budgets, spending plans and tracking through regular and already existing monitoring platforms and the new BVA system
- Maintain the supplies inventory and coordinate repairs to office equipment and Women and Girls Community Centre
- Raise Purchase Requests and prepare payment requests and follow-up on their approval by liaising with Finance and the Supply Chain Department
- Maintain and update the WPE Procurement plans in coordination with the WPE Manager
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor to enable and develop IRC programs
- All administrative tasks should be carried out by ensuring compliance with IRC administrative standards and with local laws and regulations
- All IRC staff are required to adhere to THE IRC Way Standards for Professional Conduct and the IRC country employment policies.
- University Degree, preferably in management, human resources, administration or related fields.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience in Programme Support and Data Management
- Knowledge of M&E approaches and working modalities and previous experience on M&E is highly desired
- Knowledge of gender and GBV related themes is an advantage
- Strong ability to work independently, organize work, meet deadlines, maintain composure, prioritize work under pressure, coordinate multiple tasks and maintain attention to detail
- Advanced communication and problem solving skills
- Good writing skills
- Strong sense of personal integrity.
- Previous NGO experience is an advantage.
- Personal qualities: Works well in and promotes teamwork, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to handle pressure well.
- Fluency in Arabic and English, both written and oral
Key Working Relationships:
- Position reports to: WPE Program Manager
- Position supervises: None
- Position works with: Case Management Officer, Adolescent Girl Officer, Senior Officers, Capacity Building Officer, Case Worker, Community Mobilizers, Adolescent Girls Assistants.
Travel and other requirements: Staff will be based in Akkar, with field travels to Akkar surroundings and Wadi Khaled.