Driver - Beqaa
Requisition ID: req2845
Job Title: Driver – Beqaa
Sector: Women Protection & Empowerment
Employment Category: Fixed Term
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Bekaa, Lebanon
Working under the supervision of the Head of Drivers based in Beqaa, the driver will be responsible to transport IRC staff to any area in Lebanon in respect to IRC rules and procedures.
- To transport authorized passengers on their official duties, as well transport cargo safely and as instructed. This includes collecting materials from project sites and suppliers.
- To adhere to IRC policies and procedures, including but not limited to:
- Understand and obey all traffic laws and regulations.
- Accurately keep the vehicle log sheets.
- Performance of daily vehicle inspections according to IRC standards.
- Applying the standard regulations and procedures in case of accident.
- Ability and willingness to undertake frequent trips to and from the field offices, including overnight stays if required.
- To travel to all areas in Lebanon without any exception for any location.
- Commitment to working to serve humanitarian needs in line the values of integrity, service and accountability
Key Working Relationships:
- Position Reports to: Dispatcher
- Position directly supervises: N/A
- Indirect Reporting: Fleet Officer, Senior logistics officer
Other Internal and/or external contacts:
- Internal: all the Beqaa office staff
- Minimum 3- 5 years of experience
- No Degree required
- Age over 25 years old
- Possessing a valid driving license at all times.
- Fluent in Arabic and good in English
- Relevant experience preferred
- Clean and organized
- Good time management
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm
Working Environment: The position will be based in Zahle field office.
International Rescue Committee is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Copyright © International Rescue Committee, 2018
Share this job on your social network and with your friends
Subscribe to our Newsletter
International Rescue Committee (IRC)
22 Job Openings in Lebanon
As of 27 September 2020