Data Spot Checks Service Providers
(North, Beqaa, and Mount Lebanon)
Requisition ID: req2910
Job Title: Data Spot Checks Service Providers (North, Beqaa, and Mount Lebanon)
Sector: Child Protection
Employment Category: Consultant
Employment Type: Part-Time
The data spot check service providers are expected to conduct spot checks on all child protection programs, including child labour, coaching and UPEL project. 3 casual workers are needed in total, each supporting a different area as per the below:
- 1st location: Tripoli and Akkar è 1 data spot check service provider
- 2nd location: Bekaa and Arsal è 1 data spot check service provider
- 3rd location: Mount Lebanon & South (1-2 visits) è 1 data spot check service provider
Key Stakeholders and Relationships
- The data spot check service providers are accountable to the Senior CP M&E Officer
- The data spot check service providers will work in close coordination with the CP teams in different field areas (such as case management officers, case workers, coaching officers, PSS assistants, and field managers as needed)
Core Consulting Tasks
- Conducting field visits and spot checks in different intervention sites (SHLS, BLN sessions, etc.) in Bekaa and Arsal, Tripoli and Akkar, and Mount Lebanon
- Facilitating Focus Group Discussions (FDGs) with children and caregivers as needed
- Collecting questionnaires and surveys from children and caregivers as needed
- Conducting data entry of FGD notes and questionnaires on appropriate databases (excel or tablets)
- Conducting audits on Parenting sessions and/or other activities as required.
- Adhere & sign a confidentiality agreement to protect data of clients served by the IRC.
- This includes adhering to principles of do no harm, best interests and confidentiality throughout service provision and ensuring any disclosures during spot checks are referred to the Manager of the program.
- Filled checklists from spot checks conducted in different areas
- Complete, timely and accurate data filled on questionnaires from children and caregivers
- Complete, timely and accurate notes transcribed from FGDs with children and caregivers
- Submit all documentation to the IRC on a daily or weekly basis as relevant
- Sign and submit IRCs Child Safeguarding Policy & a data protection protocol.
- The length of assignment is for 2 months (November and December 2018)
International Rescue Committee is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Copyright © International Rescue Committee, 2018
Share this job on your social network and with your friends
Subscribe to our Newsletter
UN Job Openings at the Field Services categories as of 10 February 2023
Staff in the Field Service category are normally recruited internationally to serve in field missions. You are expected to be highly mobile and to serve in different locations during your career.
UN Job Openings at the Professional at higher categories as of 10 February 2023
Staff members in the Professional and higher categories (P and D) are normally internationally recruited and are expected to serve at different duty stations throughout their career with the Organization.
UN Job Openings As of 11 November 2022
We want people with integrity. People who are fair, impartial, honest and truthful. We want dynamic and adaptable persons who are not afraid to think creatively, to be proactive, flexible and responsive.