CARE is an international NGO with local staff and community partners in 100 countries. We create local solutions to poverty and inequality and we seek dignity for everyone every day and during times of crisis. These solutions have a broad range, from disaster response to food and nutrition to education and work for women and girls to healthy mothers and children. CARE puts women and girls at the center of everything we do because when they have equal access to resources, they lift their families and communities out of poverty. Our staff live where they work, which makes us effective at understanding the challenges they face. We’ve been doing this for 75 years, since World War II. It started with the world’s first CARE Package® of food for the post-war hungry in Europe. Our work today is as important as ever, we believe that poverty and inequality are historic injustices that we can end within a generation, for good. If you share our core beliefs: poverty is an injustice; poverty is solvable; and together, we have the power to end it, join us, and Fight with CARE.
Work Location : US – Atlanta, GA Type of Post : Not Applicable
Other Possible Location : Funding : APPROVED
Expected Travel : Not Applicable Type of Contract :
Language Requirement : ENGLISH Application Deadline :
Employee Duration : Active Full-Time
CARE is looking for an experienced Salesforce Architect to join our outstanding Digital team. The Salesforce Architect will be responsible for the technical design, development, and code review, of the product feature enhancements to the CRM and Marketing Cloud applications. This person will be actively involved in the design sessions with business analysts, the product owner, and other technical team members, and will be expected to bring technology and people leadership skills to the team.
This role will actively lead the design, build solution components, develop unit tests, guide testing strategy and play an active role in ensuring quality through the development lifecycle. You must possess a strong ability to work with our leadership team to balance the business needs with the best technical solutions to fulfill those needs. You’ll make an impact by researching, analyzing, designing, proposing, and delivering solutions that are appropriate for the business and technology strategies, and it will be imperative that you are staying well versed in the ever-changing technology stack of the Salesforce platform.
Technical Solution Lead for CRM Platform
• Ownership of all technical aspects of a Salesforce NGOC/Sales Cloud implementation, including custom code, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, and AppExchange products
• Provide thought leadership in technical areas of expertise to promote a best of breed culture
• Ability to research solutions, assess options, and formulate proposals for ways to solve requests from business partners
• Manages and recommends changes to integrations between Salesforce and multiple other platforms and technologies
• In collaboration with other team members, provide a vision for the CRM platform and identify gaps in business processes that could be addressed with Salesforce solutions
• Identify skills and roles needed for technical projects and participate in vendor selection and/or hiring of team members
Technical and Solution Architecture
• Directly accountable for the conversion of product requirements into an architecture and design that will become the blueprint for the solution being created.
• Lead conceptual and technical solution design for assigned features improvements to meet business requirements while ensuring compliance with established architectural principles, standards, and processes.
• Responsible for matching business process and automation requirements to the capabilities of Salesforce, including, but not limited to, managed and unmanaged packages, complex data model, integration, role hierarchy, sharing and security model
Salesforce Development and Reporting
• Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization – APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.,
• Perform hands-on configuration and development as needed, and roll-up your sleeves to resolve technical issues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 6+ Years of experience building and delivering Salesforce solutions
- Salesforce Architect Domain Certifications
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Proficient in Lightning Platform and capabilities
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce programming including APEX, Force.com, and Visual Force
- Experienced with integrations between Salesforce and multiple other platforms and technologies
- Strong client-facing communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and function as a positive and creative member of a team
- Ability to excel in an unstructured environment of rapid growth and constant evolution
- Communicate complex technical issues and solutions in a clear, simple and understandable way
- In-depth understanding of data model and application development
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com including workflows, triggers, reporting, general design concepts and overall approach of Salesforce.com as a CRM platform
- Experience with Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Heroku, and Einstein Analytics preferred
There are individuals who may use CARE’s name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. CARE does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. Occasionally, CARE does employ recruiting or placement agencies to help us identify candidates for specific employment within CARE. If you’re contacted by a legitimate recruiting or placement agency, there should be no charge to you. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone purporting to be CARE, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, or status as a veteran. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.