CREDIT CARD ADMINISTRATOR
CARE is an international NGO with local staff and community partners in 100 countries. We create local solutions to poverty and inequality and we seek dignity for everyone every day and during times of crisis. These solutions have a broad range, from disaster response to food and nutrition to education and work for women and girls to healthy mothers and children. CARE puts women and girls at the center of everything we do because when they have equal access to resources, they lift their families and communities out of poverty. Our staff live where they work, which makes us effective at understanding the challenges they face. We’ve been doing this for 75 years, since World War II. It started with the world’s first CARE Package® of food for the post-war hungry in Europe. Our work today is as important as ever, we believe that poverty and inequality are historic injustices that we can end within a generation, for good. If you share our core beliefs: poverty is an injustice; poverty is solvable; and together, we have the power to end it, join us, and Fight with CARE.
Work Location : US – Atlanta, GA Type of Post : Not Applicable
Other Possible Location : Funding : APPROVED
Expected Travel : up to 10% Type of Contract :
Language Requirement : ENGLISH Application Deadline :
Employee Duration : Active Full-Time
CARE is looking to hire a Credit Card Program Administrator who is responsible for overseeing the establishment and operation of the organization’s credit card program, including card maintenance, monitoring card usages for compliance with CARE’s policies, procedures, and IRS regulations. He/she will also provide support and training to CARE cardholders and act as a liaison between CARE, cardholders, the bank, and other stakeholders. This position will work closely with CARE’s Travel and Administrative Services team to drive efficiency and costs savings through analytics, auditing, and reporting. This person will also work closely with accounts payable, internal audit and other members of senior management to communicate issues, escalate fraud incidents and propose changes in the process that will maximize efficiencies and mitigate risks.
- Responsible for the day to day administration of CARE’s credit card program
- Provide support, customer service, problem resolution and training to CARE cardholders and approvers
- Continuous improvement of the credit card program
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or similar area
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of progressive experience in accounts payable, procurement and general ledger policies, controls and best practices
- Knowledge of best business practices and ethics in corporate card administration including applicable procurement and credit card laws, regulations and procedures
- Demonstrates excellent customer service, strong collaborative experience in building credibility with stakeholders
- Ability to analyze, interpret, develop and implement policies and procedures
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to interact positively with diverse groups, such as teaching and research faculty, fiscal staff and various other groups
- Ability to understand and interpret educational needs and to develop effective instructional media solutions; ability to deliver effective training
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; skill in public speaking
- Knowledge of contract administration
- Sound decision making and problem resolution skills
- Self-motivated, organized and able to work independently
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to manage and handle high volumes of activity
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 products
There are individuals who may use CARE’s name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. CARE does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. Occasionally, CARE does employ recruiting or placement agencies to help us identify candidates for specific employment within CARE. If you’re contacted by a legitimate recruiting or placement agency, there should be no charge to you. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone purporting to be CARE, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, or status as a veteran. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.