BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. The organisation was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work. BRAC uses an integrated model to change systems of inequity, through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments and a university. It operates in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings in 11 countries across Asia and Africa.
BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last five years consecutively by NGO Advisor.
Senior Manager, Fund Raising and Donor Management, BRAC Education Programme
- Build relationships with charitable trusts, foundations and other national and international institutional funders.
- Develop and oversee and actively lead the implementation of a fundraising strategy exploring a wide range of fundraising opportunities.
- Maintain an overview of funding across the organisation and analyse income sources to inform fundraising strategy and assess progress against targets.
- Gather information on BEP’s funding requirement with information on priority subsectors.
- Identify potential funder/ donor which fits into BEP’S requirements.
- Generate information about possible RFP (Request for Proposal) that BEP would be interested in.
- Develop a draft plan to answer RFP (Request for Proposal) and share the plan with respective units to finalise the plan.
- Write concept notes/ proposals relevant for BEP and share with relevant unit.
- Work closely with relevant units of BEP and other Departments (HR, F&A).
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Masters/ Graduate preferably in Development studies, sociology, anthropology, statistics or any other relevant disciplines from any recognised university.
5 years’ experience in development sector.
- Have skills on proposal writing/ report writing, donor requirement understanding.
- Must demonstrate management skills, able to innovate fundraising strategies & presentation ability.
- Have skills on coordination and networking.
- Have skills on communication and documentation.
Salary & Benefits
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and life Insurance and others as per policy.
Job Location: BRAC Head Office
Last Apply Date: 22/Oct/2020
BRAC believes every one of its employees, suppliers, downstream partners, visitors, clients and community including children, youth and vulnerable adults that come into contact regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability or ethnic origin has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We guarantee assessment of candidates with disabilities who meet the essential requirements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.
Join the world’s biggest family
Or You may send your updated CV to email@example.com mentioning the position name in subject line.