BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. The organisation was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work. BRAC uses an integrated model to change systems of inequity, through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments and a university. It operates in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings in 11 countries across Asia and Africa.
BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last five years consecutively by NGO Advisor.
Monitoring Officer, Urban Development Programme (Project Staff)
- Conduct monitoring of programme processes, results and immediate outcomes in the target towns and cities.
- Identify monitoring issues, set up indicators, and develop questionnaires and other tools for data collection.
- Conduct surveys, stakeholder consultations, in-depth interviews, key informant interviews, FGDs and other tools for collecting qualitative and quantitative data.
- Disseminate monitoring findings with respective staff and other relevant stakeholders.
- Technical assistance provide Programme Organiser, Shastho Kormi for smoothly data collation by using ICT
- Prepare monthly monitoring report (with observation and recommendations) and submit to Head Office.
- Identify and document case studies on significant success or failure as well as on programmatic learning and good practices.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Bachelor’s/ Master’s in any discipline from any recognised university/ institutions with minimum second class/ division or equivalent GPA/ CGPA in all academic examinations
Minimum 04 years of working experience with NGOs or international development organisation as similar position
Salary & Benefits
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Health and Life Insurance and others
Job Location: BRAC Field Office
Last Apply Date: 20/Oct/2020
BRAC believes every one of its employees, suppliers, downstream partners, visitors, clients and community including children, youth and vulnerable adults that come into contact regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability or ethnic origin has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We guarantee assessment of candidates with disabilities who meet the essential requirements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.
Join the world’s biggest family
Or You may apply through bdjobs.com