BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. The organisation was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work. BRAC uses an integrated model to change systems of inequity, through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments and a university. It operates in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings in 11 countries across Asia and Africa.
BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last four years consecutively by NGO Advisor.
BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC social enterprises provide value chain linkages, support employment for poor communities and generate profits which contribute to our development programmes. Aspiring to meet the triple bottom line we incorporate serving the needs of the poor and being friendly to the planet with making a profit. Profitable and scalable businesses make significant contributions to the local economy through market linkages, entrepreneurial activity and better employment opportunities. BRAC Enterprises, currently based in Bangladesh, are committed to ending conditions of poverty and also generate significant revenues, fifty (50) percent of which are reinvested into BRAC development activities.
Inspector, QC (Aarong Dairy)
- Ensure the raw milk quality through testing all types of adulteration
- Prepare chemical, reagent solution for day to day operation
- Perform all sorts of tests for all raw material, packaging material and finished product following the standard testing procedure
- Ensure the online product quality
- Perform sampling of all raw material, packaging material and finished products
- Release the Finished Products through testing all parameters
- Segregate the market return products as per criteria
- Maintain the record of all sorts of tests performed
- Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
The candidate should have Diploma in Food Engineering/ Food Technology/ Chemical Engineering with minimum CGPA 2.00 or 2nd division/ class or equivalent result in all academic examinations from any recognized institution
- Must have sound knowledge on ISO, GMP, GHP; routine lab analysis
- Must be expert in handling various chemical;
- Must be skilled in conducting tests and inspection of products, Service or processes to evaluate quality or performance
- Must have good Communication and analytical skill
- Must be a team player, able to work under pressure
- Expert in schedule maintenance & proper housekeeping.
Salary and Benefits
Other Benefits: Health & Life Insurance, Festival Bonuses, Compulsory Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
Job Location: BDFP Factory, Gazipur
Last Apply Date: 20/Oct/2020
BRAC believes every one of its employees, suppliers, downstream partners, visitors, clients and community including children, youth and vulnerable adults that come into contact regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability or ethnic origin has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We guarantee assessment of candidates with disabilities who meet the essential requirements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.
Join the world’s biggest family