BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. The organisation was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work. BRAC uses an integrated model to change systems of inequity, through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments and a university. It operates in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings in 11 countries across Asia and Africa.
BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last five years consecutively by NGO Advisor.
Deputy Manager, MIS & Documentation; Migration Programme (Contractual)
- Generate MIS and other reports for the programme.
- Assist to develop monitoring tools and formats, collect periodical data from field and prepare M&E reports.
- Assist to provide technical guidance to the project staff and partner organisation to ensure M&E related activities of the projects/ programme including development of indicators.
- Conduct regular monitoring visits to the field areas to oversee progress of project and partner’s activities, provide feedback from bottom to senior management level.
- Document best practices and success stories, prepare documentation for potential programme users and submit timely.
- Develop and manage database for the programme.
- Support in administrative issues and maintain stock register.
- Submit requisition to procurement department and act as a focal person to deal with procurement issues.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Masters in any discipline from any recognised university with minimum 2nd division/class or equivalent GPA/CGPA in all academic examinations.
Minimum 02 years’ of work experience in the relevant field including 01 year experience in development sector. Candidates having previous experience of operating data analysis software and developing different monitoring tools will be given preference.
- Knowledge on MIS, reporting, monitoring & evaluation
- Good administrative and implementation skills
- Competencies on data base management and application of different data analysis software
- Excellent communication skill
- Ability to work in multi-culture environment
Salary & Benefits
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Health and Life Insurance and others
Job Location: BRAC Head Office
Last Apply Date: 21/Oct/2020
BRAC believes every one of its employees, suppliers, downstream partners, visitors, clients and community including children, youth and vulnerable adults that come into contact regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability or ethnic origin has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We guarantee assessment of candidates with disabilities who meet the essential requirements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.
Join the world’s biggest family
Or You may apply through careers.brac.net or send your updated CV to email@example.com mentioning the name of the position in subject line.