ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR FUNDRAISING SYSTEMS
NEW YORK, UNITED STATES
Duration : Permanent
Start date : ASAP
Click here for additional details about :
YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY …
driving the vision, strategy, and operations for all External Relations fundraising systems. The key goals for this role are to understand business objectives, develop and execute plans for system acquisition/enhancement and deployment; drive the development of policies and procedures; maintain data integrity; design and deliver effective user training programs; and actively manage software/service provider relationships.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE
- Partnering with the Director and other Associate Directors to understand the overall fundraising strategy and aligning technology solutions with those business strategies.
- Overseeing reporting and analysis of External Relations fundraising revenue, ensuring that it is timely, accurate and easily presented to Senior Management Team.
- Leading data gathering and analysis efforts to evaluate business needs and establish short- to long-term plans for addressing those needs through existing or new technology solutions.
- Monitoring performance metrics and developing remediation plans as needed.
- Establishing a technology vision for the External Relations department, in consultation with Information Technology.
- Providing leadership on the design, development, and deployment of fundraising systems.
- Managing all software providers and other external service providers engaged in response processing and fulfillment, data management, etc.
- Developing and maintaining Policies and Procedures for External Relations that guide staff on the proper usage of the department’s fundraising systems.
- Identifying fundraising system training needs – both initial and ongoing – for External Relations staff, as well as staff in other departments.
- Working with fundraisers and other operational resources to define critical, constituent data elements that should be monitored for quality.
DO YOU MEET THE PROFILE REQUIRED CRITERIA?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 10 year’s experience in information systems implementation and 5 years at a nonprofit working with fundraising systems, both traditional CRMs and as well as digital platforms.
- Knowledge of CRMs like The Raiser’s Edge and Salesforce as well as digital platforms like Fundraise, MailChimp, and Marketing Cloud are valued and a plus.
You are excited by the possibility to learn about Action Against Hunger business objectives, developing and executing a plan to enhance the organization fundraising systems.
- You have previously managed fundraising operations within a nonprofit.
- You are motivated to work within the humanitarian sector specifically for Action Against Hunger cause.
- You are a good team player and an effective leader.
You appreciate the value of an integrated, cohesive team approach.
- You are a great listener and communicator, able to engage with different personalities and situations.
- You set meaningful objectives and define milestones or measures of success holding your team accountable for the results.
Like and Follow us on
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Associate Programme Management Officer( Multiple Positions) Level : P-2Job ID : 216794Job Network : Economic, Social and DevelopmentJob Family :
Programme Policy Officer (Durable Solutions and Refugee Integration – Coordination Consultant)Requisition ID: 829922 – Posted on 13/10/2023 – Short Term Monthly – Africa, Western – MauritaniaNouakchott – Working Job Language (1) – PROGRAMME